Mixed-Oxide Fuel Fabrication Plant and Plutonium Disposition [electronic resource] : Management and Policy Issues.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2013.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (14 p), digital, PDF file)
- Cold War.
Science -- International cooperation.
- Discusses the Mixed Oxide Fuel Fabrication Facility (MFFF) in South Carolina and its role in U.S. strategy for disposing of surplus weapons plutonium from the Cold War, as required by a 1998 agreement, amended in 2010, between the U.S. and Russia. Describes and compares Russian and U.S. programs for plutonium disposal. Evaluates mixed oxide option for plutonium disposal and its possible impact on long-term nonproliferation. Considers issues for Congress.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. Mixed-Oxide Fuel Fabrication Plant and Plutonium Disposition
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|