The Northeast Home Heating Oil Reserve and the National Oilheat Research Alliance [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2013.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (24 p), digital, PDF file)
- National Oilheat Research Alliance (U.S.).
Power resources -- Law and legislation.
- Provides background on declining heating oil demand in the Northeast since 2000. Discusses establishment of the Northeast Home Heating Oil Reserve, a 2 million barrel emergency stockpile of Government-owned heating oil that was intended to meet roughly 10 days of demand by the Northeastern States. Examines the National Oilheat Research Alliance (NORA), a not-for-profit industry trade association of heating oil suppliers tasked with developing projects for R&D and demonstration of clean and efficient oilheat utilization equipment, as well as operating programs that enhanced consumer and employee training. Includes tables and graphs.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. Northeast Home Heating Oil Reserve and the National Oilheat Research Alliance
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|