Rose's melting pot : [India : Tandori chicken] / produced, directed & written by Lynn Kosek Brown ; a production of NJN Public Television and the NJ Division of Travel and Tourism.
- Other Title:
- India : Tandori chicken
- [Trenton, NJ] : NJN, the New Jersey Channel, .
1 videocassette (27 minutes) : sound, color ; 1/2 in.
- East Indian Americans -- New Jersey.
- Documentary television programs.
Television cooking shows.
- In English.
- System Details:
- VHS, NTSC, Region 1; full screen (1.33:1 aspect ratio) presentation; 2-channel stereo.
- "Cookbook author Rose Levy Beranbaum focuses on the cuisine and culture of India right here in the Garden state. Beranbaum travels to various locations in New Jersey, including 'Little India' (the towns of Iselin and Edison), the Newark Museum, Moghul restaurant in Morristown, and the Kathak Art Center in Piscataway."--Container.
- Host, Rose Levy Beranbaum.
- Camera, Paul Horvath; editor, Bob Herman; tabla, Ustad Tari Khan; dancer, tampura, Tanushree Sarkar; sitar, Allyn Miner.
- Videocassette release of the first episode of the television program originally broadcast on Jan. 29, 1998.
Episode subtitle from header on Youtube.
- Beranbaum, Rose Levy, host.
Brown, Lynn Kosek, director, producer, screenwriter.
Khan, Ustad Tari, performer.
Sarkar, Tanushree, dancer, performer.
Miner, Allyn, performer.
New Jersey Network (Firm), production company, publisher.
New Jersey. Division of Travel and Tourism, production company.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|