ScanOps / Andrew Norman Wilson.
- Toronto, Canada : Art Metropole, 2014.
1 portfolio : illustrations ; 38 cm
- Artists' books -- United States -- 21st century.
- Artists' books -- 2014.
Author's presentation copies.
- Place of Publication:
- Canada Toronto.
- "Nine 22.2 cm x 27.6 cm injet prints encased in a foil-stamped ziplock silver static bag. Includes dust free cotton gloves. Produced as a regular edition of 10 and 5AP, signed and numbered, plus a special edition of 3 of 2 AP, signed and numbered, including a numbered handwritten Workers Leaving the Googleplex narrative. "--Colophon
- Edition of 10 numbered copies.
Item is a photographic study of the people, systems and processes involved with Google Books.
- Local notes:
- Kislak copy is number 6 of 10 of the regular edition;
RBC copy is signed by the artist.
- Penn Provenance:
- Wilson, Andrew Norman (autograph)
- Penn Chronology:
- Art Metropole, publisher.
Google Library Project, associated name.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|