The wrath of the grinning ghost / by Brad Strickland ; frontispiece by Edward Gorey.
- Other Title:
- John Bellairs's Johnny Dixon in The wrath of the grinning ghost
- [1st ed.]
- New York : Dial Books for Young Readers, [©1999].
, 166,  pages ; 22 cm.
- Paranormal fiction.
Horror tales -- Juvenile fiction.
- Childrens subjects:
- Supernatural -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- When a malevolent creature tries to claim his father as its latest victim, thirteen-year-old Johnny Dixon and Professor Childermass risk their own lives trying to save him.
- "Based on John Bellairs' characters."
Designed by Atha Tehon.
- Local notes:
- Tehon Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2014 by Susan Tehon.
Tehon Collection copy: dust jacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Tehon, Atha (former owner) (Tehon Collection copy)
Tehon, Susan (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Bellairs, John.
Gorey, Edward, 1925-2000.
Atha Tehon Thiras Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|