Mississippi bridge / Mildred Taylor ; pictures by Max Ginsburg.
- [1st ed.]
- New York : Dial Books for Young Readers, [©1990].
62,  pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Race relations -- Juvenile fiction.
African Americans -- Juvenile fiction.
Prejudices -- Juvenile fiction.
Southern States -- Race relations -- Juvenile fiction.
- Childrens subjects:
- Race relations -- Fiction.
African Americans -- Fiction.
Prejudices -- Fiction.
Southern States -- Race relations -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- During a heavy rainstorm in 1930s rural Mississippi, a ten-year-old white boy sees a bus driver order all the black passengers off a crowded bus to make room for late-arriving white passengers and then set off across the raging Rosa Lee River.
- "Designed by Amelia Lau Carling"--t.p. verso.
Designed by Atha Tehon.
- Local notes:
- Tehon Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2014 by Susan Tehon.
Tehon Collection copy: dust jacket retained.
Tehon Collection copy is "1" printing.
- Penn Provenance:
- Tehon, Atha (former owner) (Tehon Collection copy)
Tehon, Susan (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Ginsburg, Max, illustrator.
Carling, Amelia Lau.
Atha Tehon Thiras Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|