Pediatric Regional Anesthesia [electronic resource] / Jessica A. George, Dolores B. Njoku and Sally Bitzer.
- Other Title:
- New York, N.Y. : McGraw-Hill Education LLC., c2013.
- McGraw-Hill's AccessAnesthesiology.
1 online resource (1 video file, approximately 12 min. 43 sec.): digital, .flv file, sound.
- Medicine & Public Health.
- Medical subjects:
- Anesthesia, Conduction.
- Internet videos
- In English.
- System Details:
video file MPEG-4 Flash
- At the completion of this module, the learner will be able to identify the various procedures, pharmacological agents as well as their pediatric dosages that can be used safely for regional analgesia in pediatric patients.
- Title from title frames.
Originally produced by Jessica A. George, Dolores B. Njoku and Sally Bitzer in 2013.
Description based on online resource; title from title screen (Internet Archive, viewed February 24, 2016)
- Dolores B. Njoku. ed.
Sally Bitzer. ed.
McGraw-Hill Education LLC, publisher.
- Contained In:
- Pediatric Anesthesiology Lectures
- Publisher Number:
- 6130470 McGraw-Hill Education LLC
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|