Attaining a quality degree [electronic resource] : innovations to improve student success : hearing of the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions, United States Senate, One Hundred Thirteenth Congress, first session ... October 31, 2013.
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
- United States. Congress. Senate. S. hrg. ; 113-816.
S. hrg. ; 113-816
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 67 pages).
- Education, Higher -- United States.
Academic achievement -- United States.
Educational innovations -- United States.
- Legislative hearings.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Title from title screen (viewed on Oct. 5, 2016).
Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Publishing Office.
CRDP Program record.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions. Attaining a quality degree
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions. Attaining a quality degree
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|