Taxation [electronic resource] : Foreign Account Tax Compliance : agreement between the United States of America and Vietnam signed at Hanoi, April 1, 2016, with annexes.
- Standardized Title:
- Agreement between the Government of the United States of America and the Government of the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam to Improve International Tax Compliance and to Implement FATCA (2016 April 1)
- Other Title:
- Agreement between the United States of America and Vietnam signed at Hanoi, April 1, 2016, with annexes
- [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of State, [2016?]
- Treaties and other international acts series ; 16-707.
Treaties and other international acts series ; 16-707
- Government document
1 online resource ( pages).
- Foreign bank accounts -- Law and legislation -- Vietnam.
Foreign bank accounts -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Tax administration and procedure -- International cooperation.
United States. Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Title from title screen (viewed on Oct. 11, 2016).
CRDP Project record.
- United States. Department of State. issuing body.
Vietnam, participant in a treaty.
United States, participant in a treaty.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|