Williamsburg / Cadillac Films LLC presents ; a Brad Saville picture ; written and directed by Brad Saville ; produced by Jeff Roll.
- Collector's edition DVD; Never-seen-before director's cut.
- [Brooklyn, New York] : Cadillac Films, 2008.
1 videodisc (88 minutes) : sound, black and white ; 4 3/4 in.
4 3/4 in.
- Artists -- New York (State) -- New York -- Drama.
Williamsburg (New York, N.Y.) -- Social life and customs -- Drama.
- Comedy films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1; widescreen (1.78:1 aspect ratio) presentation; Dolby Digital stereo.
digital optical stereo Dolby Digital
video file DVD video region 1
- "Welcome to Williamsburg: the hip, upstart, intellectual mecca of New York City, the land where people would rather be artists than make art. Brad Saville's Williamsburg is a voyeuristic picture about seven artists living in Williamsburg, Brooklyn and their comical, usually absurd, intertwining lives."--Container.
- Russ Russo, Penny Bittone, David Marcus, Evertz I. Saenz-Perez.
- Director of photography, Will Sargent; editor, Clayton Palmer; music, Frédéric Chopin [and two others].
- Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 2005.
Title from title screen.
Aspect ratio on container listed as 1.33:1.
Special features: deleted scenes; behind-the-scenes footage; original theatrical trailer; commentary with writer/director Brad Saville and film critic John Lingan.
- Saville, Brad, film director, screenwriter.
Roll, Jeff, film producer, actor.
Russo, Russ, actor.
Marcus, David, actor.
Saenz-Perez, Evertz I., actor.
Chopin, Frédéric, 1810-1849, composer (expression)
Cadillac Films (Firm), film production company, publisher.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|