Camera / Rogue Arts presents ; a Richard Martini film ; written and directed by Richard Martini ; produced by Richard Martini and Johan Schotte.
- [Huntington Beach, CA?] : Vanguard Cinema, 2004.
1 videodisc (approximately 80 min.) : sound, color with black and white sequences ; 4 3/4 in.
4 3/4 in.
- Camcorders -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- In English
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1; full screen (1.33:1 aspect ratio) presentation; surround sound 5.1.
digital optical surround
full screen (1.33:1)
video file DVD video region 1
- Dogma-styled adventures of a video camera that gets stolen and goes on an adventure around the world.
- Anderson Bourell, Erika Brannan, Carlos Eric Eittel.
- Camera, editing, Richard Martini; original music by Peter Rafelson.
- Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 2000.
"This film has been designated as Dogma #15 by the Danish film group Dogme 95."--Container.
- Martini, Richard, 1955- cinematographer, film director, film producer, screenwriter, editor of moving image work.
Schotte, Johan, film producer.
Bourell, Anderson, actor.
Brannan, Erika, actor.
Eittel, Carlos Eric, actor.
Rafelson, Peter, actor, composer (expression).
Rogue Arts (Firm), film production company.
Vanguard Cinema (Firm), publisher.
Dogme 95 (Group)
- Publisher Number:
VF4147 Vanguard Cinema
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|