Hindoo widows : return to an order of the Honourable House of Commons, dated the 25th June 1828, for copies or extracts of all official returns, letters, and other documents, which have come to the possession of the Court of Directors of the honourable East India Company, relative to the burning of widows, or other immolations in the Company's territories in India, since the several returns, documents, and papers on the same subject which were last laid before Parliament ... / India Board, July 18, 1828 ; George Bankes.
- Other Title:
- Docket title: Documents relating to the burning Hindoo widows : Bengal, Bombay
- [London] : Ordered by the House of Commons to be printed, 1828.
- Series ; 547.
[Series] ; 547
28,  p. ; 34 cm.
- Sati -- India -- Bengal.
Sati -- India -- Maharashtra.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Comprises papers from the Bengal and Bombay Presidencies.
- Local notes:
- RBC copy purchased for the Penn Libraries in 2016 from Antiquates Fine & Rare Books.
- Penn Chronology:
- Bankes, George, 1788-1856.
Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|