Cut by cut : editing your film or video / Gael Chandler.
- Other Title:
- Editing your film or video
- 2nd ed.
- Studio City, CA : Michael Wiese Productions, c2012.
xxiv, 477 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Motion pictures -- Editing.
Video tapes -- Editing.
Motion pictures -- Editing
- Teaches readers how to organize and edit footage and see their project to completion. It's both a comprehensive guidebook and a friendly, dependable companion for anyone taking the editor's path or wishing to better understand it. --from publisher description.
- Setting up and organizing your project. Starting your project ; Organizing for editing
Editing. How to approach the footage ; Getting from first cut to final cut
Completing your project. Sound, music, and the mix ; Finishing and delivering.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 463-468) and index.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|