How not to make a short film : secrets from a Sundance programmer / Roberta Marie Munroe.
- First Hachette Books edition.
- New York : Hachette Books, 2014.
xxv, 258 pages ; 21 cm
- Short films -- Production and direction.
- A veteran short film programmer instructs aspiring filmmakers on how to make a film worth watching, sharing industry insights about the qualities of a successful short, the ways to capture the attention of Sundance and other top festivals, and the opportunities offered by the Internet and iPod.
- Keep it fresh (script story)
Why 43-minute shorts never really work (script structure)
How to avoid kicking your producer in the throat
Money, money, money
Production (or what happens if your location is adjacent to a crack addict)
Post (reminder: homicide is illegal)
Sundance and the film festival circuit
It's time to make magic.
- Originally published by Hyperion in 2009.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|