Snow White, by the Brothers Grimm. Freely translated from the German by Paul Heins. With illustrations by Trina Schart Hyman.
- Standardized Title:
- Schneewittchen. English.
- [1st ed.].
- Boston, Toronto, Little, Brown and Company, .
 unnumbered pages color illustrations 23 cm.
- Folklore -- Germany.
- Childrens subjects:
- Folklore -- Juvenile.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Retells the tale of the beautiful princess whose lips were red as blood, skin was white as snow, and hair was black as ebony.
- "An Atlantic Monthly Press book."
"Atlantic-Little Brown Books are published by Little Brown and Company in association with The Atlantic Montly Press."
Designed by Atha Tehon.
- Local notes:
- Tehon Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2014 by Susan Tehon.
Tehon Collection copy: dust jacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Tehon, Atha (former owner) (Tehon Collection copy)
Tehon, Susan (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Grimm, Jacob, 1785-1863.
Grimm, Wilhelm, 1786-1859.
Heins, Paul, translator.
Hyman, Trina Schart, illustrator.
Atha Tehon Thiras Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|