The John Johnson collection [electronic resource] : an archive of printed ephemera.
- Other Title:
- John Johnson Collection of Printed Ephemera
John Johnson Collection: An Archive of Printed Ephemera
- Oxford, England : Bodleian Library, University of Oxford ; [Michigan] : ProQuest
Database & Article Index
1 online resource
- Johnson, John de Monins, 1882-1956 -- Library.
Bodleian Library -- Art collections -- Catalogs.
Printed ephemera -- Bibliography -- Catalogs.
Advertising -- Great Britain -- Catalogs.
Prints -- Great Britain -- Catalogs.
- Electronic reference sources.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Title from home page (viewed Apr. 27, 2011).
This collection provides access to thousands of items selected from the John Johnson Collection of Printed Ephemera, offering unique insights into the changing nature of everyday life in Britain in the eighteenth, nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. Categories include Nineteenth-Century Entertainment, the Booktrade, Popular Prints, Crimes, Murders and Executions, and Advertising.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Friends of the Library Endowment Fund.
Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Clyde de Loache Ryals Endowed Acquisition Fund.
Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Horace Howard Furness Memorial Fund.
Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Rosengarten Family Fund.
- Bodleian Library.
John Johnson Collection.
Friends of the Library Endowment Fund.
Clyde de Loache Ryals Endowed Acquisition Fund.
Horace Howard Furness Memorial Fund.
Rosengarten Family Fund.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|