Dayworld / Philip José Farmer.
- Book club edition
- New York : Putnam, ©1985.
vii, 247 pages : 1 illustration ; 22 cm
- Overpopulation -- Fiction.
Science fiction, American.
- Science fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- It's the 35th century where a person is given one day a week to live, work and play and the other six days remain in suspended animation. There are "daybreakers", outlaws, who live seven different lives and Jeff Caird is one of these who finds his life in danger.
- Edition statement from dust jacket.
Cover: Don Ivan Punchatz.
First printing has gutter code "P21".
- Local notes:
- Adams Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2015 by Dr. Mark B. Adams.
Adams Collection copy has dustjacket. Has gutter code "PO47" (page 246).
- Penn Provenance:
- Adams, Mark B. (donor) (Adams Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Internet Speculative Fiction Database, 9324
- Punchatz, Don, illustrator.
Mark B. Adams Science Fiction Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Publisher Number:
- 02548 Science Fiction Book Club
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|