Power lines / Anne McCaffrey, Elizabeth Ann Scarborough.
- Book club edition
- New York : Ballantine Books, 1994.
- Del Rey book
297 pages ; 22 cm.
- Arctic peoples -- Fiction.
Women political activists -- Fiction.
Genetic engineering -- Fiction.
- Science fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- A sequel to "Powers That Be". The miraculous and mysterious world of Petaybee was to be investigated. No outsider could believe that the planet was a living, breathing, sentient entity; that every plant and animal was in symbiotic communication with the spirit of the Petaybean world.
- Sequel to: Powers that be.
Jacket painting by Rowena.
- Local notes:
- Adams Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2015 by Dr. Mark B. Adams.
Adams Collection copy has dustjacket.
- Penn Provenance:
- Adams, Mark B. (donor) (Adams Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Internet Speculative Fiction Database, 26498
- Scarborough, Elizabeth Ann.
Morrill, Rowena, illustrator.
Mark B. Adams Science Fiction Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Publisher Number:
- 05437 Science Fiction Book Club
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|