Strike a pose / CTM Docs and The Other Room present ; in co-production with NTR - Serendipity Films SWR ; a film by Ester Gould & Reijer Zwaan ; written & directed by Ester Gould & Reijer Zwaan.
- [New York, New York] : Bond/360, 
1 videodisc (88 min.) : sound, color and black and white ; 4 3/4 in.
4 3/4 in.
- Dancers -- United States -- Biography.
Gay men -- United States -- Biography.
Madonna, 1958 -- -Biography.
Rock concerts -- Social aspects.
- Documentary films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- DVD-R, NTSC, Region 1; widescreen (1.85:1 aspect ratio) presentation.
video file DVD-R video region 1
- A casting call for talented dancers to back Madonna on her Blond Ambition Tour in 1990, leads to the hiring of an existing, loosely organized, underground troupe of dancers, all but one of whom are gay. The bonding among the dancers and with Madonna herself, and the lives of the dancers after the tour ends, is covered in this film.
- Featuring: Luis Camacho, Oliver Crumes III, Salim Gauwloos [and five others].
- Director of photography, Reinout Steenhuizen; editor, Dorith Vinken; original music, Bart Westerlaken.
- Videodisc release of the documentary motion picture produced in 2016.
- Gould, Ester, film director, screenwriter.
Zwaan, Reijer, film director, screenwriter.
Camacho, Luis, performer, interviewee.
Crumes, Oliver, performer, interviewee.
Gauwloos, Salim, performer, interviewee.
Westerlaken, Bart, composer (expression)
CTM Docs (Firm), film production company.
Other Room (Firm), film production company.
Serendipity Films, film production company.
BOND/360 (Firm), publisher.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|