The law of business organizations : cases, materials, and problems / by Robert W. Hamilton (Minerva House Drysdale Regents, Chair in Law Emeritus, The University of Texas at Austin), Jonathan R. Macey (Sam Harris Professor of Corporate Law, Corporate Finance and Securities Law, Yale Law School), Douglas K. Moll (Beirne, Maynard & Parsons, L.L.P. Professor of Law, University of Houston Law Center).
- Twelfth edition.
- St. Paul, MN : West Academic Publishing,  , ©2014
- American casebook series
American casebook series
xxxv, 1381 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
viii, 596 pages ; 26 cm
v, 1390 pages ; 26 cm.
- Corporation law -- United States -- Cases.
Partnership -- United States -- Cases.
Trials, litigation, etc.
- Introduction : Business forms and business taxation
The general partnership
The development of corporation law in the United States : jurisdictional competition
The formation of a closely held corporation
Disregard of the corporate entity
Financial matters and the corporation
Management and control of the corporation
Management and control of the publicly held corporation
Duty of care and the business judgment rule
Duty of loyalty and conflict of interest
Shareholder derivative lawsuits
Dissension in the closely held corporation
Transactions in shares : securities fraud and sales of control
Indemnification and insurance
Corporate books and records
The limited partnership
The limited liability partnership
The limited liability company.
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Benjamin Franklin Library Fund.
- Macey, Jonathan R., author.
Moll, Douglas K., author.
Benjamin Franklin Library Fund.
- Other Edition:
- Revision of: . 9780314205162 Hamilton, Robert W., 1931- 11th ed. St. Paul, MN : West/Thomson, c2010
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|