Aunt Flossie's hats (and crab cakes later) / by Elizabeth Fitzgerald Howard ; paintings by James Ransome.
- New York : Clarion Books,  , ©1991
31, ] pages : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Hats -- Juvenile fiction.
Great-aunts -- Juvenile fiction.
African Americans -- Juvenile fiction.
Baltimore (Md.) -- Juvenile fiction.
Maryland -- Baltimore
- Childrens subjects:
- Hats -- Fiction.
Great-aunts -- Fiction.
Baltimore (Md.) -- Fiction.
African Americans -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Sara and Susan share tea, cookies, crab cakes, and stories about hats when they visit their favorite relative, Aunt Flossie.
- Designed by Atha Tehon.
"Oil paints om camvas were used to create the full-color art in this book."--Page .
"The text type is 14 pt. Galliard."--Page .
- Local notes:
- Tehon Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2014 by Susan Tehon.
Tehon Collection copy: dust jacket retained.
Tehon Collection copy has post-it note on front free endpaper.
Kislak Center Banks Collection copies 1 & 2 presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy 2: dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Tehon, Atha (former owner) (Tehon Collection copy)
Tehon, Susan (donor) (Tehon Collection copy)
Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copies 1 & 2)
- Penn Chronology:
- Ransome, James, illustrator.
Tehon, Atha, designer.
Clarion Books (New York, N.Y.), publisher.
Atha Tehon Thiras Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Children's Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Howard, Elizabeth Fitzgerald. Aunt Flossie's hats (and crab cakes later).
- 0395546826 :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|