Recent landslides in Alameda County, California (1940-71) [electronic resource] : an estimate of economic losses and correlations with slope, rainfall, and ancient landslide deposits / by T. H. Nilsen, F. A. Taylor, and E. E. Brabb.
- Other Title:
- Estimate of economic losses and correlations with slope, rainfall, and ancient landslide deposits
- [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1976.
- Washington : United States Government Printing Office
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1398.
Geological Survey Bulletin ; 1398
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 21 pages, 1 page of plates) : illustrations, maps (some color).
- Landslides -- California -- Alameda County.
California -- Alameda County.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Jointly sponsored by the U.S. Geological Survey and the Dept. of Housing and Urban Development, Office of Policy Development and Research as part of a program to develop and apply earth-science information in land-use planning and decisionmaking."
CRDP Project record.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 20-21).
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (USGS, viewed August 1, 2014).
- Taylor, Fred A., author.
Brabb, Earl E., 1929- author.
Geological Survey (U.S.), issuing body.
United States. Department of Housing and Urban Development. Office of Policy Development and Research.
- Other format:
- Print version: Nilsen, Tor Helge. Recent landslides in Alameda County, California (1940-71)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|