Calendar girls / Touchstone Pictures presents ; a Harbour Pictures production ; produced by Nick Barton & Suzanne Mackie ; written by Tim Firth and Juliette Towhidi ; directed by Nigel Cole.
- [United States] : Touchstone Home Entertainment ; Burbank, CA : Distributed by Buena Vista Home Entertainment, , ©2003.
1 videodisc (approximately 108 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
4 3/4 in.
- Calendars -- Drama.
Female friendship -- Drama.
Women -- Press coverage -- Drama.
Yorkshire Dales (England) -- Drama.
- Comedy films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- In English and dubbed French; optional subtitles in Spanish.
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1; widescreen (2.35:1 aspect ratio) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.
digital optical surround Dolby 5.1
video file DVD video region 1
- When Chris' best friend Annie loses her husband, Chris derives a scheme to memorialize him. The two women, along with some of their friends - all fiftysomething women - will make a nude calendar to raise money for the hospital where he died. The calendar becomes hugely popular. Based on actual events.
- Helen Mirren, Julie Walters, John Alderton, Linda Bassett, Annette Crosbie, Ciarán Hinds, Celia Imrie.
- Director of photography, Ashley Rowe; editor, Michael Parker; music, Patrick Doyle; costume designer, Frances Tempest; production designer, Martin Childs; visual effects supervisor, Richard Stammers; special effects supervisor, Stuart Brisdon.
- Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 2003.
Special features: "The naked truth" documentary; "Creating the calendar" documentary; deleted scenes.
- Cole, Nigel, film director.
Firth, Tim, screenwriter.
Towhidi, Juliette, screenwriter.
Barton, Nick, film producer.
Mackie, Suzanne, film producer.
Mirren, Helen, actor.
Walters, Julie, 1950- actor.
Alderton, John, 1940- actor.
Bassett, Linda, actor.
Crosbie, Annette, 1934- actor.
Hinds, Ciarán, 1953- actor.
Imrie, Celia, 1952- actor.
Rowe, Ashley, director of photography.
Parker, Michael, editor of moving image work.
Doyle, Patrick, 1953- composer (expression)
Tempest, Frances, costume designer.
Childs, Martin, 1954- production designer.
Stammers, Richard, special effects provider.
Brisdon, Stuart, special effects provider.
Harbour Pictures, production company.
Touchstone Pictures, presenter, production company.
Touchstone Home Entertainment (Firm), film distributor.
Buena Vista Home Entertainment (Firm), film distributor.
- Publisher Number:
32412 Touchstone Home Entertainment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|