Britannia Hospital / Film & General Productions, Ltd. ; EMI Films presents ; written by David Sherwin ; produced by Davina Belling and Clive Parsons ; directed by Lindsay Anderson.
- [Spain?] : [no publisher given], [ca. 2010]
1 videodisc (111 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in,
4 3/4 in.
- Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 20th century -- Drama.
Medical care -- Great Britain -- Drama.
- Feature films.
Dark comedy films.
Medical films (Motion pictures)
Motion pictures, Great Britain.
- In English, dubbed Russian or dubbed Castilian; optional subtitles in Castilian or Portuguese.
- System Details:
- DVD, PAL, Region 0 (all regions); widescreen (1.85:1 aspect ratio) presentation; Dolby Digital 2.0.
digital optical stereo Dolby Digital
video file DVD video region 0
- A chaotic influx of emergency patients from a terrorist bombing, a visit from the Queen Mother, a union work stoppage, a chief surgeon with a God complex, and a team shooting a hidden-camera documentary all converge on the 500th anniversary celebration of Britannia Hospital.
- Leonard Rossiter, Graham Crowden, Joan Plowright, Malcolm McDowell.
- Cinematography, Mike Fash; editor, Michael Ellis; music, Alan Price.
- Videocassette release of 1982 motion picture by Film & General Productions Ltd.
Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 1982.
- Anderson, Lindsay, 1923-1994, film director.
Sherwin, David, screenwriter.
Belling, Davina, film producer.
Parsons, Clive, film producer.
Rossiter, Leonard, 1926-1984, actor.
Crowden, Graham, actor.
Plowright, Joan, actor.
Bennett, Jill, actor.
McDowell, Malcolm, actor.
Price, Alan, composer (expression)
E.M.I. Films, film production company.
Film and General Productions (Firm), film production company.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|