U.S. news & world report.
- Other Title:
- U.S. news and world report
US news & world report
US news and world report
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. News Pub. Corp.], [1948-2010]
volumes : illustrations ; 28 cm
Monthly, except for Jan. and July, 2010
[Vol. 24, no. 3] (Jan. 16, 1948)-
Ceased with: vol. 147, no. 11 (Dec. 2010).
- United States news
- Continued By:
- U.S. news weekly
- United States -- Politics and government -- Periodicals.
World politics -- Periodicals.
Politics and government
- Medical subjects:
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- Title varies slightly.
Title from cover.
Published July 16, 1962- by: U.S. News & World Report, Inc.
Includes annual issue titled: Best hospitals.
Some issues are combined.
Formed by the union of: United States news, and: World report.
Latest issue consulted: Vol. 147, no. 11 (Dec. 2010).
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the John Penman Wood Fund.
Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- John Penman Wood Fund.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- Best hospitals.
- Other format:
- CD-ROM version: U.S. news & world report (CD-ROM : EBSCO Publishing (Firm))
Online version: U.S. news & world report (Online)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|