Move over, darling / Twentieth Century-Fox presents ; a Cinemascope picture ; an Aaron Rosenberg-Martin Melcher production ; directed by Michael Gordon ; screenplay by Hal Kanter and Jack Sher ; based on a screenplay by Bella Spewack and Samuel Spewack ; story by Bella Spewack, Samuel Spewack and Leo McCarey.
- Beverly Hills. CA : 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment, 2006.
- Cinema classics collection.
Cinema classics collection
1 videodisc (103 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
4 3/4 in.
- Comedy films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Missing persons -- Drama.
Bigamy -- Drama.
- In English, dubbed French and dubbed Spanish; optional subtitles in English and Spanish.
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1; widescreen (2.35:1 aspect ratio) presentation; Dolby Digital stereo; Dolby Digital mono.
digital optical stereo Dolby Digital
digital optical mono Dolby Digital
video file DVD video region 1
- A man who is ready to have his missing wife declared legally dead and remarry finds himself in a predicament when his first wife turns up after five years of being gone!
- Doris Day, James Garner, Polly Bergen, Chuck Connors, Thelma Ritter, Fred Clark, Don Knotts, Elliott Reid.
- Cinematography, Daniel L Fipp; editor, Robert Simpson; music, Lionel Newman.
- Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 1963.
Special features: The amazing road to Move Over, Darling featurette; Doris vs. Marilyn featurette; a conversation with Polly Bergen featurette; stills gallery; D.W. Griffith's Enoch Arden : Part II, the 1911 film based on the original poem which inspired Move over, darling; restoration comparison.
- Rosenberg, Aaron, 1912-1979, film producer.
Melcher, Martin, film producer.
Kanter, Hal, screenwriter.
Sher, Jack, 1913-1988, screenwriter.
Spewack, Bella, 1899-1990, screenwriter.
Spewack, Samuel, 1899-1971, screenwriter.
McCarey, Leo, screenwriter.
Day, Doris, 1924- actor.
Garner, James, 1928-2014, actor.
Bergen, Polly, 1930-2014, actor.
Gordon, Michael, 1909-1993, film director.
Newman, Lionel, 1916-1989, composer (expression)
Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation, film production company.
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Inc., publisher.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|