The tale of Pigling Bland / by Beatrix Potter author of "The Tale of Peter Rabbit," etc.
- Other Title:
- Pigling Bland
- [Original and authorized ed. New colour reproductions]
- [London] : Frederick Warne ; [London] ; Harmondsworth, Middlesex, England : Penguin Books Ltd., 1987]. (Beccles and London : Printed and bound by William Clowes Limited)
- Original Peter Rabbit books ; 15.
The original Peter Rabbit books ; 15
83,  pages : illustrations (some color) ; 15 cm.
- Swine -- Fiction.
- Childrens subjects:
- Pigs -- Fiction.
Animals -- Fiction.
Piglets -- Fiction.
Escapes -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Pigling sets off from home and, among his adventures, helps Pig-wig escape from Mr. Piperson.
- Edition statement from cover.
Series statement from cover.
"First published 1913. This edition with new reproductions first published in 1987. This impression 1987."
"The reproductions in this book have been made using the most modern electronic scanning methods from entirely new transparencies of Beatrix Potter's original watercolours. They enable Beatrix Potter's skill as an artist to be appreciated as never before, not even during her own lifetime."
"The original of the illustration on page 21 is unavailable, so existing film has been used to reproduce this picture."
Designed by Atha Tehon.
- Local notes:
- Tehon Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2014 by Susan Tehon.
Tehon Collection copy: dust jacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Tehon, Atha (former owner) (Tehon Collection copy)
Tehon, Susan (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Tehon, Atha.
Atha Tehon Thiras Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|