Send me no flowers / Universal presents ; a Martin Melcher production ; produced by Harry Keller ; screenplay by Julius Epstein ; directed by Norman Jewison.
- Universal City, CA : Universal, 
1 videodisc (100 min.) : sound, color with black and white sequences ; 4 3/4 in.
4 3/4 in.
- Barasch, Norman -- Film adaptations.
Moore, Carroll, 1913-1977 -- Film adaptations.
Man-woman relationships -- Drama.
Hypochondria -- Patients -- Drama.
Death -- Drama.
- Local subjects:
- Spanish language materials.
French language materials.
- Comedy films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- In English or dubbed French; optional subtitles in Spanish.
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1; widescreen (1.85:1 aspect ratio) presentation; Dolby Digital 2.0 mono.
digital optical monaural Dolby Digital
video file DVD video region 1
- When he overhears a doctor discussing the imminent death of a patient, hypochondriac George believes the doctor is referring to him. Convinced he's living on borrowed time, he enlists his best friend Arnold to help him find a new husband for his soon-to-be-widowed wife Judy.
- Rock Hudson, Doris Day, Tony Randall, Hal March, Paul Lynde, Edward Andrews, Patricia Barry, Clint Walker.
- Director of photography, Daniel Fapp; editor, J. Terry Williams; music, De Vol.
- Based on the play by Norman Barasch and Carroll Moore.
Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 1964.
Special feature: original theatrical trailer.
- Melcher, Martin, film producer.
Keller, Harry, 1913-1987, film producer.
Epstein, Julius J., 1909-2000, screenwriter.
Jewison, Norman, 1926- film director.
Hudson, Rock, 1925-1985, actor.
Day, Doris, 1924- actor.
Randall, Tony, actor.
Fapp, Daniel, cinematographer.
Williams, J. Terry, editor of moving image work.
DeVol, Frank, composer (expression)
Barasch, Norman, author.
Moore, Carroll, 1913-1977, author.
Universal Pictures (Firm), film production company, publisher.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|