Post-Brexit UK-ACP Trading Arrangements [electronic resource] : Some Reflections / Mohammad A. Razzaque and Brendan Vickers.
- : Commonwealth Secretariat, 2016.
- Commonwealth Trade Hot Topics ; no. 137.
Commonwealth Trade Hot Topics; no. 137
- Government document
1 online resource (8 pages)
- Trade agreements.
International economic relations.
- The prospect of the UK formulating its own trade policy following Brexit is likely to have implications for the existing Economic Partnership Agreements (EPAs) between the European Union (EU) and some African, Caribbean and Pacific (ACP) countries, and the UK's future trading arrangements with the ACP. This issue of Commonwealth Trade Hot Topics examines the implications of Brexit for existing EPAs, and options for trade arrangements that could avoid possible trade disruptions arising as a result of post-Brexit policy shifts.
- Vickers, Brendan.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.14217/5jln9q109bmr-en doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|