Economic development survey.
- Other Title:
- International City/County Management Association economic development survey
- Washington, DC : International City/County Management Association.
1 online resource
- Tax revenue estimating -- United States -- Statistics.
Cities and towns -- United States -- Statistics.
United States -- Economic conditions -- 1981 -- -Statistics.
- The survey covers economic development practices in local governments, including economic development funding activities, business retention, business attraction, small business development, and business incentives.
- Title from survey instrument (viewed on Oct. 3, 2016).
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Rosengarten Family Fund.
- International City/County Management Association.
Rosengarten Family Fund.
- Contained In:
- ICMA datasets.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|