Betty Gordon on No-trail island, or, Uncovering a queer secret / by Alice B. Emerson.
- Other Title:
- Betty Gordon on No-trail island
Uncovering a queer secret
- New York : Cupples & Leon Company, c1931.
- Betty Gordon series
207,  p.,  leaf of plates ill. ; 20 cm.
- Florida -- Juvenile fiction.
- Publishers' advertisements -- New York -- New York -- 20th century.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Uncle Dick's old friend, Harvey Britton, has passed away. Harvey owned land on No-Trail Island in Florida, but his widow has been unable to find her husband's papers. Harvey never recorded the deed to the land, so there is no proof that he ever owned it. Another man has now come forward claiming to own the island. Uncle Dick travels down to Florida with Betty and Bob to see whether he can help Mrs. Britton find her husband's papers so that she can claim the land.
- Publisher's advertisements: P. -.
- Local notes:
- Schimmel Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2014 by Caroline F. Schimmel.
Schimmel Collection copy has ms. inscription ("Seven Day Book") in pencil on front free endpaper.
Schimmel Collection copy has stamp ("Bass Harbor Memorial Library") of Bass Harbor Memorial Library (Bernard, Me.) on title leaf and p. 51; date-due slip pocket with rules of the same institution affixed to back pastedown.
- Penn Provenance:
- Schimmel, Caroline F. (donor) (Schimmel Collection copy)
Bass Harbor Memorial Library (Bernard, Me.) (stamp) (Schimmel Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Caroline F. Schimmel Fiction Collection of Women in the American Wilderness (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|