A letter to the Honourable and Right Reverend the Lord Bishop of Durham, president of the Society for Bettering the Condition of the Poor, on the principle and detail of the measures now under consideration of Parliament for promoting and encouraging industry and for the relief and regulation of the poor [electronic resource] / by Thomas Bernard.
- London : Printed for J. Hatchard, 1807 ([London] : J. Brettell)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Poor laws -- Great Britain.
- Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 19457.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Barrington, Shute, 1734-1826.
Society for Bettering the Condition and Increasing the Comforts of the Poor (Great Britain)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|