A letter to William A. Maddock, Esq. M.P. &c [electronic resource] : containing principally, observations on a publication of documents and letters addressed to him relative to the building of a pier, at a cove called Porthdyllaen in Carnarvon Bay / by Investigator.
- [Ireland : s.n., 1807] (Dublin : J. Parry)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Holyhead (Wales) -- Pier.
Porthdinlleyn (Wales) -- Pier.
- Setting out the superiority of Holyhead over Porthdynllaen both as refuge and as point of departure for the mail service to Dublin.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 19452.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Maddock, William A.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|