Observations on the influence of soil and climate upon wool [electronic resource] : from which is deduced, a certain and easy method of improving the quality of English clothing wools, and preserving the health of sheep ... / by Robert Bakewell, with occasional notes and remarks by the Right Hon. Lord Somerville.
- London : Printed for J. Harding, 1808 ([London] : B. McMillan)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 19585.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Somerville, John Southey Somerville, Baron, 1765-1819.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|