Strictures on the present government, civil, military, and political, of the British possessions, in India [electronic resource] : including a view of the recent transactions in that country, which have tended to alienate the affections of the natives, in a letter from an officer, resident on the spot, to his friend in England.
- London : Printed for J. Hatchard, 1808 ([London] : Philanthropic Society)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- India -- Politics and government -- 1765-1947.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 19670.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|