Publicola's addresses [electronic resource] : To the people of England ; To the soldiers ; and, To the sailors : to which is added, his Postscript to the people of England.
- [England] : For J. Ginger, 1803 (London : Printed by D.N. Shury)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Napoleonic Wars, 1800-1815 -- Proposed invasion of England, 1793-1805 -- Moral and ethical aspects.
- People of England!
Brave soldiers, defenders of your country!
Navy of Britain, terror of your foes, and wonder of the world!
Publicola's postscript to the people of England.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 18768.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|