Result of an inquiry, into the nature and causes of the blight, the rust, and the mildew, which have particularly affected the crops of wheat, on the borders of England and Scotland [electronic resource] : with some observations on the culture of spring wheat / by Sir John Sinclair.
- [Scotland : s.n., 1809] (Edinburgh : A. Neill)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Wheat -- Diseases and pests -- England.
Wheat -- Diseases and pests -- Scotland.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 19810.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|