A plain answer to the misrepresentations and calumnies contained in the cursory remarks of a near observer [electronic resource] / by a more accurate observer.
- 5th ed.
- London : Printed for J. Stockdale, 1804.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Bentley, Thomas Richard, 1748?-1831. Few cursory remarks upon the state of parties.
Sidmouth, Henry Addington, Viscount, 1757-1844.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1800-1837.
- A reply to: A few cursory remarks upon the state of parties, during the administration of the Right Honourable Henry Addington / by a near observer [i.e. Thomas Richard Bentley].
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 18946.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|