A full report of the speeches of Sir Francis Burdett at the late election [electronic resource] : including those at the Crown and Anchor Tavern, of which but imperfect sketches were given in the newspapers, the legal arguments upon the last day of the election, particularly the admired speech of Mr. Plumer, are given at full length : together with a selection of the papers published during the election : and a preface, in which a review is taken by the editor of the conduct, character, and connections of Sir Francis Burdett, and also of the conduct and character of his opponents.
- London : Printed by Mercier and Co. for Symonds ... [et al.], 1804.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Elections -- England -- Middlesex.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 18942.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Plumer, Thomas, Sir, 1753-1824.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|