A Brief review of the causes which have progressively operated to enhance the price of provisions, but particularly of bread-corn [electronic resource] : with suggestions as to the best means of alleviating the present distress, and preventing the recurrence of a similar calamity.
- London : Printed for Vernor and Hood, 1801.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Corn laws (Great Britain).
Grain trade -- Great Britain.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 18234.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|