Remarks on the situation of the poor in the metropolis [electronic resource] : as contributing to the progress of contagious diseases, with a plan for the institution of houses of recovery, for persons infected by fever / published by the desire, and at the expence of the Society for Bettering the Condition of the Poor.
- London : Printed by R. Noble, 1801.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Communicable diseases -- Hospitals -- England -- London.
Poor -- Medical care -- England -- London.
- Dedication signed: T. A. Murray.
Appendix (p. -44) consists largely of medical reports.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 18318.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Society for Bettering the Condition and Increasing the Comforts of the Poor (Great Britain)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|