Considerations on the coronation oath [electronic resource] : to maintain the Protestant Reformed religion, and the settlement of the Church of England, as prescribed by Stat. 1. W. and M.C. 6 and Stat. 5. Ann. C. 8 / by John Reeves.
- 2nd ed., with additions.
- London : Printed for J. Wright, 1801.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Butler, Charles, 1750-1832.
Church of England -- Establishment and disestablishment.
Church and state -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Politics and government.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 18351A.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|