A Practical abridgment of the custom and excise laws, relative to the import, export, and coasting trade of Great Britain and her dependencies [electronic resource] : including a statement of the duties, drawbacks, and bounties, directed to be paid and allowed ... / by Charles Pope.
- 2nd ed.
- London : R. Baldwin, 1814 (London : C. Baldwin)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Great Britain -- Colonies -- Commerce.
Tariff -- Great Britain.
Commercial law -- Great Britain.
Maritime law -- Great Britain.
- Reproduction of original from Harvard Law Library.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 20978.75-1.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Pope, Charles.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|