Essay on sheep [electronic resource] : their varieties--account of the merinos of Spain, France, &c. : reflections on the best method of treating them, and raising a flock in the United States, together with miscellaneous remarks on sheep, and woollen manufactures / by Robert R. Livingston; printed by order of the legislature of the State of New-York.
- 2nd. ed., much enl. and illustrated by engravings.
- New-York : Printed and sold by Collins and Perkins, 1810.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 20003.10.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|