Education respectfully proposed and recommended, as the surest means, within the power of government, to diminish the frequency of crimes [electronic resource] / by George Harrison.
- 2nd ed. with an appendix.
- London : Longman and Co., 1810 (London : Printed at the Royal Free School Press by J. Lancaster)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Crime prevention.
Education and crime.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 20153.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|