Octary arithmetic, or, The art of doubling and halving by the cypter [electronic resource] : containing a perfect system of measure and weight, with specimens of the new logarithms / by John Richardson.
- Other Title:
- Octary arithmetic
Art of doubling and halving by the cypher
- London : Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown, 1817 (London : Crockers)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Weights and measures -- Great Britain.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 21996.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|