The Case of the clerks in public offices [electronic resource] : whose salaries have been reduced by a recent arrangement made by the lord's [sic] of the treasury / most respectfully submitted for the consideration of the members of the House of Commons.
- [England? : s.n.], 1822.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Civil service -- Salaries, etc. -- Great Britain.
Clerks -- Salaries, etc. -- Great Britain.
Great Britain. Treasury.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 23606.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|