Substance of the speech of the Earl of Harrowby [electronic resource] : delivered in the House of Lords, Monday, June 18, 1810, upon a clause in the appropriation act for granting the sum of one hundred thousand pounds for the relief of the poorer clergy.
- London : Printed for John Hatchard, 1811.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Church of England -- Clergy -- Salaries, etc.
- Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 20399.4.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|