A treatise on soils and manures [electronic resource] : as founded on actual experience, and as combined with the leading principles of agriculture, in which the theory and doctrines of Sir Humphry Davy, and other agricultural chemists, are rendered familiar to the experienced farmer / by a practical agriculturist.
- London : Printed for T. Cadell and W. Davies, 1818 ([London] : Watts)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 22050.1.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Davy, Humphry, Sir, 1778-1829.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|