Some observations on the acts of the year 1797, and 1802, granting exemptions of the duty of customs on all coal and culm [electronic resource] : carried coastwise from the port of Newport to certain other Ports, therein stated to be in the river Severn, at an expence to government nearly equal to the annual interest on 3,000,000 of the national debt : and exhibiting the extreme injustice done to all the other coal owners east and west of the port of Newport ...
- [S.l. : s.n.], 1810 (Bristol : Printed by John Baker)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Coal -- Taxation -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain.
- Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 20130.34.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|